Ford Motor Company is proud to celebrate our patriotic holidays by honoring our Military Heroes. The National Ford Military Appreciation Enhancement program is being enhanced and will extend eligibility to include ALL military veterans. Please note this offer timing and bonus cash amount may vary by market. See specific details below:
* Active Duty: Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, reservists serving on Active Duty, spouses and surviving spouses and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP)
* Retirees: A military retiree is any member or former member of the uniformed services who is entitled, under statute, to retire or retirement (this is typically 20 years of service). A military retiree receives a pension. This also includes those with a medical retirement.
* All Veterans: A Person who served in the active military and who was discharged or released there from conditions other than dishonorable.
* Program opened to ALL Veterans regardless of separation date during campaign timing, as noted above. Upon end of the program offer, the program will revert back to normal Military Appreciation program #35760 and only those Veterans within 2 years of separation are then eligible.
* Spouse/Surviving Spouse and other household members are eligible for this incentive
For all eligible vehicles sold, Customer will be directed to: www.FordSalutesThoseWhoServe.com to register and be validated online for their military eligibility according to the program rules. This should happen PRIOR to purchasing their vehicle. Once verified, customers will receive an email and certificate number that will be used to claim the program in Smart VINCENT.